Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tofurkey Pizza!! YUMMM!

So I visitied the Davis Food Co-Op the other day and in the freezer section the Tofurkey pizza's caught my eye.  I saw the advertisement in Vegetarian TImes Magazine and have wanted to try them.  They make it with Daiya cheese, so pretty much guaranteed good!  They have cheese, pepperoni and italian sausage with fire roasted veggies.  I got the Italian Sausage one and it is delish!! 



The only bad part is I wanted to eat the whole pizza by myself (which I really could have if I let myself!).  The veggies definitely tasted fire roasted and you can even see little grill marks...aww.  It reminded me of a summery pizza out on the grill...which makes me depressed considering its the middle of winter...*sigh*.  Only T minus 66 days until Spring.  I'm also hopeful we get a break from this freezing weather we're having. 

For Dinner last night I made enchiladas again (also a request from Husband).  I can't help but indulge my husband's requests for food.  Especially since he lives in a vegan household and isn't vegan.  I'm so thankful he is as understanding as he is, and willing to try new things.  And when I can make him something vegan he truly loves it makes me all the more happier!  =)  I made them pretty much the same as last time (go here to see my last post).  I used different tortillas that weren't the best choice they were too small and "thick"?  But were still good.  I also used cheddar daiya this time rather than follow your heart mozzarella. 




We'll be eating left over enchiladas and pizza for dinner (what a combo!).  See you tomorrow after another meal! 

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment