Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lunch at Amy's!

Today the WONDERFUL Amy treated my mom, sister and I to lunch!  She was most gracious and made us all the yummiest home made vegan meal!!  I wasn't very good at taking photos but I did catch a few.  She made a black eyed pea salad, tofu "egg" salad sandwiches, and baked apples for dessert. 

So I didn't really get a picture of the tofu egg salad, but you can get a glimpse in the background. 


Soooo Yummy!!  We topped it with soy yogurt mixed with some agave and something else I can't remember.  Definitely going to have to make these again! 

And the best part of this lunch (besides the food, and the company, and the conversation....who am I kidding everything was the best part) was we got to talk about quilts!!!  Amy is an expert quilter and is going to make me one.  I can't wait!!!  So if you're reading this Amy thank you for having us over and for the nice afternoon.  I really enjoyed myself and I hope we can do it again soon.  =) 

For dinner I made some french toast, which I've posted about many times.   See my original post here.  It never gets old and another Husband favorite!  I was even able to bargain with him to finally get the xmas tree out of the house with this meal!!  LoL! 



I'll leave you with a picture of my niece Lilah Jo and me.  She is too cute for words!  Don't you just want to squeeeze her!! ♥



Look at those curls!!!  ♥ LOVE! 

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment