Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creamy Chickpea and Tahini Casserole

This is my second time making this and won't be the last.  This was the recipe that got me started with the whole cooking schenanegans.  It's super easy and quick and soooo delicious.  It's a true comfort food.  I'm busy prepping to make my chili that we'll have on Thursday so I wanted something yummy but easy so I'm not prepping two meals.  The only time consuming part is waiting for the rice to cook, and the casserole to bake.  I found the recipe Here.  I did make a few adjustments.  I doubled all of the spices and doubled the tahini and added a little bit of red pepper flakes.  There are a ton of ways to make this one your own so have fun with it!



These photos are from the first time I made it.  Mine is still in the oven cooking.  Doesn't it look good!!!

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment