Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"New" Apartment

I thought I'd get back to blogging sooner but I guess not.  I don't have any food to talk about, just left over stew and quinoa and veggies for me.  I did want to show everyone the apartment now that it's all back together again! 

before, with half the carpet out and before walls were painted


This is after the primer.  We had it tinted to the color we were going to paint the walls but it ended up being PURPLE!


We got new paint and here is the final color before the tape was off


The other side of the room after paint

Paint after the tape removed in the daytime.


Better lighting from the other side of the room.

With all our stuff packed up, just the furniture left, waiting for new carpet!

New Carpet!!

It looks a little pink in this pic, but it's really just brown..no pink!

Back together again!!!




First vignette next to Rich's desk


On the opposite wall by Rich's desk.  See the chunk of plaster the carpet guys took out.  We're fixing that.. Top right is a chalk board

Another vignette, Rich has since tucked the cords under the carpet so they aren't showing

The bench behind my couch.


My kitchen table and my new LOVE..my yellow bread box!


My fridge and my beautiful nieces and nephews!


Behind the kitchen table

My built in make up desk.  LOVE!


Look into the kitchen from the living room.

Close up of my kitchen cart and wall art. 


Kitchen coming in from the front door.  It's a little dark in this corner.

The old school metal cabinets.  =)

The bedroom.  This room still needs some work.  I'm having a quilt made for the bed! 



From the bed looking into the kitchen


The top of our dresser and window sill.
 So that is my apartment!!!  It's SOOOO nice...you can't even imagine to have everything back to normal!  I made some muffaletta's tonight for dinner.  I'll blog about it tomorrow!  Till then...

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment