Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Way Vegan's Snack

So this post is a bit pointless, but I just couldn't help myself.  I've been running around since I got off work and been snacking to hold me over and by the time I got home I didn't want to cook so I threw this together. 


What is it you ask??  Wellll that is the fun part!!  Fresh loaf of french bread from Safeway, daiya cheese (put in the microwave for a few seconds to melt), barbeque kettle brand chips and that may or may not be a pickle.  I know it looks disgusting but I'm wierd like that.  I call it The Brittany Grilled Cheese LOL!!  Don't knock it till you try it!  On a another note I bought some vegan parmesan cheese which I'm excited to try, it will be a first for me.  Christmas dinner in T minus 3 days woooohoo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment